Substituting the usual butter for mayonnaise gives this roasted corn an unexpected flavor boost
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Brush a thin layer of mayonnaise on each ear of corn. Sprinkle the corn with the Parmesan cheese, Old Bay, salt, and pepper. Wrap each ear with aluminum foil and place on the grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to brown, about 10 minutes