Watermelon is always a refreshing summer treat! Throw in some red onion, feta and herbs, then toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette to make a mean summer salad.
· 1/2 large chilled seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
· 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
· 1 1./2 cup chopped lime basil
· 1/2 cup minced fresh mint leaves
· 2 limes, juiced
· 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
· salt and ground black pepper to taste
Gently toss watermelon, onion, basil, mint, lime juice, feta cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.